Monday, June 4, 2007

Bang On A Can Marathon - World Financial Center - 6/2 & 6/3

I photographed the Bang On A Can Marathon for Pitchfork this weekend. 26 hours of music (I only missed like 5-6 hours) in the gorgeous World Financial Center, located right on the water. I saw some incredible performances of music that I would have never otherwise listened to and got to meet/talk to some very cool people, which is always a plus. TONS of photos coming this week from the show, but for now check out my picture of Yo La Tengo, The Books, Dalek, Clogs, and Juana Molina that I shot for Pitchfork here.

3 comments:

DJA said...

Hey Jason,

Those are some sweet captures. But I think it's lame that Pitchfork only picked up your "band" pictures and ignored everything else that went on. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your shots from the rest of the marathon.

Unknown said...

Nice job!

Anonymous said...

When are the rest of the marathon photos coming?