Thursday, March 22, 2007

Explosions in the Sky/The Paper Chase/Eluvium - The Middle East Downstairs - Cambridge, MA - 3/21/07

Thanks to Late Night Wallflower (who I also write for now if you don't know) for hooking me up with a photo pass last night. I wrote a pretty sweet review which you can check out here.

The show itself was absolutely great. Eluvium didn't really work too well with people talking about it, but it was still interesting to hear. I was not a fan of The Paper Chase, which sounded like the lead singer of The Mountain Goats fronting a post-punk band. And Explosions in the Sky absolutely ruled. They have definitely lived up to the hype I have heard.


Some photos are below and as usually, a ton of photos can be found on my Flickr page.

Eluvium







The Paper Chase







Explosions in the Sky










No comments: