Friday, March 30, 2007

The Long Winters/The Broken West/Stars of Track and Field @ The Great Scott - Allston, MA

Great show. Long Winters frontman John Roderick never ceases to amaze me and this show was no different. From the first time I heard him belt out "Pushover" at an acoustic set in NYC over the summer, I fell in love and even with a full band, he still brings his A-game. I don't really have time for a full review so here are the photos. Enjoy!

More photos at the flickr page.

Stars of Track and Field




The Broken West




The Long Winters




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of having. Get a same day small cash loan with no hassle whatsoever.