Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tuesday New Releases - 3/6/07

So, today was a fairly big day for new releases. New albums from (deep breathe) Arcade Fire, RJD2, !!!, Bright Eyes (well an EP, but whatever), Air, Son Volt, The Stooges, Kaiser Chiefs, Albert Hammond Jr, Big Business, and more I am sure I am forgetting. I think I may be one of the only people who didn't download the new Arcade Fire before it came out and I made sure to pick up Neon Bible the moment I left work. I grabbed the special edition, which has absolute gorgeous packaging and is definitely worth the extra money. So far, it is not as good as Funeral, but it is pretty damn great. I haven't listened to the new !!! yet, but I bought it on sort of a whim since I have been in a mood for dance-punk-ish type of stuff. Hopefully I will enjoy it. I heard the new RJD2 a while ago and dug it, despite the change in sound he's taken. Still worth checking out. Also, "Borat" came out on DVD today, so that is worth picking up.

What did you pick up today and how is it? Talk about it in the comments!

No comments: